Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 1 can of Ye Olde Oak Cocktail hot dogs
- 4 skewer sticks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 200g halloumi
- 8 slices of pineapple
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- Empty hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan on a high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1-2 minutes until they just start to brown.
- Add the pineapple and halloumi and cook for another minute or until slightly browned.
- Add the cooked ingredients onto the skewer sticks, alternating between each one. Serve immediately.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook