Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 128g grated cheddar
- 128g monterey Jack
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 128g nacho cheese, plus more for dipping
- 8 Ye Olde Oak hot dogs (1 can)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Top a tortilla with some of the grated cheddar, jalapeños, spring onions, and chilli powder. Top with another tortilla.
- Spread nacho sauce on the top tortilla and set a hot dog at one end. Roll up the tortilla around the hot dog. Repeat steps one and two with remaining ingredients and hot dogs.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat your favourite cooking oil. Once hot, add the quesadogas. Cook until golden and crispy all over, which should take about 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with sour cream if desired. Serve warm with more nacho sauce for dipping.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook