Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 8 Ye Olde Oak hot dogs (1 can)
- 59ml mustard
- 1 can of your favourite chilli
- 32g diced onion
- Grab a can of your favourite chilli and follow the instructions on the back of the can.
- Empty your Ye Olde Oak hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for five minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Arrange the hot dog buns on a baking sheet.
- Warm the buns in the preheated oven until soft and warm, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place one bun on a plate. Place a hot dog in the bun and top with chilli. Drizzle on yellow mustard and diced onion. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook