Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 2 Ye Olde Oak Premium hot dogs
- 2 hot dog buns
- ½ chopped onion
- ½ chopped garlic
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ spring onion
- 50g parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of corn
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
For the dressing:
- Ketchup to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Empty hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and spring onions and cook until slightly browned, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and green pepper and cook for between 3-5 minutes.
- Add the corn and cook for a further minute.
- Brush the hot dog buns lightly with butter and toast them in the oven.
- Lightly spread mayonnaise in the buns.
- Place the hot dogs in the buns, drizzle with ketchup to taste and add the cooked toppings.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook