Some ingredients you’ll need…
- ½ chopped onion
- 3 ½ tablespoons of pesto ( Basil or Tomato your choice)
- 1 tin Ye Olde Oak Premium Hot dogs (cut in to sections)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 Ounce) Packet of pasta
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium low heat. Add pesto, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Cook about five minutes, or until onions are soft, then add in Ye Olde Oak premium Hot Dogs and stir until hot dogs are warmed through.
- In a large bowl, mix pesto mixture into pasta. Stir in grated cheese. Serve.
- Try using Feta cheese instead of parmesan and add black olives to add a Mediterranean twist to the dish.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook