Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 2 Ye Olde Oak Premium hot dogs
- 2 gourmet hot dog buns
- 75g mini pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 75g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 50g tomato puree
- Lay the mini pepperoni slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes in an oven.
- Empty hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Put the tomato puree in a microwaveable dish and heat on medium power for 2 minutes.
- Place the hot dogs in the buns and dress them with the tomato puree.
- Brush the hot dog buns lightly with butter and place the mozzarella slices on the hot dogs.
- Lightly toast the assembled hot dogs in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the mini pepperoni slices on the hot dogs and serve immediately.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook