Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 2 puff pastry sheets, thawed if frozen
- 1 tin Ye Olde Oak Cocktail Hot Dogs
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven as suggested by puff pastry packet's instructions.
- Heat cocktail hot dogs in boiling water. Drain until cool enough to handle.
- Place three mini hot dogs onto 1 sheet of pastry leaving a gap between each. Moisten pastry and roll once until covered, then cut pastry across as if you would have one big long sausage.
- Cut the pastry where the gaps are between the sausages and you should be left with the puff pastry wrapped around mini hot dogs.
- Repeat until the sheets of pastry are used up.
- Place onto baking tray, with enough space to expand. Bake in preheated oven until pastry is golden and puffy.
- For added flavour place some sliced cheese around the hot dog. Great for both children's and grown-up's parties!
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook