Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 3 Ye Olde Oak Fiery hot dogs
- 3 taco shells
- 50g mixed salad leaves, very finely chopped
- 75g grated cheese
- 100g guacamole
For the salsa dressing:
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and finely chopped
- 50g red onion, finely chopped
- 25g garlic, finely chopped
- Splash of lemon juice
- Splash of white wine vinegar (optional)
- Begin by preparing the salsa dressing. Mix the tomato, red onion and garlic in a bowl. Add a splash of lemon juice and, if you have some, white wine vinegar. Refrigerate for 25 minutes.
- Empty hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Wash the salad leaves and strain off the excess water. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt to taste.
- Now it's time to get those taco shells ready. If you're made your own, well done! If you bought some pre-prepared, follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Fill the bottom of the taco shells with the guacamole. Place the hot dogs on top and dress with the tomato salsa and mixed salad leaves.
- Grate the cheese on top of the hot dogs and serve immediately.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook