Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 2 American Style Jumbo hot dogs
- 2 hot dog buns
- 2 cheese squares
- 100g onions, finely sliced
- 75g gherkins, sliced
For the dressing:
- Season with pepper
- Empty hot dogs, including brine, into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan on a high heat and add the onions. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush the hot dog buns with butter and lightly toast in the oven.
- Add the cheese to the buns and add the hot dogs on top.
- Add the onions and gherkins onto the hot dogs.
- Dress with mustard and season with pepper to taste.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook