Some ingredients you’ll need…
- 4 Ye Olde Oak Premium hot dogs, sliced
- 1 pak choi
- ½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Splash of hoisin sauce
- Splash of soy sauce
- 200g egg noodles, fresh
- 25g finely chopped garlic
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 50g red onion, thinly sliced
For the dressing:
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan on a high heat and add a splash of oil.
- Add the spring onion, red onion, and garlic. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to a medium heat.
- Add the red and yellow pepper and the sliced hot dogs and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon water, hoisin and soy sauce and cook over a high heat for a further 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked but not too soft.
- Add the egg noodles and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Mix up the ingredients thoroughly in the pan and dress with the sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Enjoyed this? Tell some friends
Share this recipe on Facebook